Monday, June 7, 2010

Today's Tidbits - June 7


Today's Titles:
  • Life Is So Much Better On A Boat
  • Zuri Vs. Allergic Reactions
  • Zuri Vs. Everything
  • Crazy Taxi: Cairo
Songs of the Day:
  • "How Bizarre" by O.M.C.
  • "Come Together" by the Beatles
Quotes of the Day:
  • "I don't know what you want, but I have what you need."
  • "How can I take your money?"
  • "It's kind of like a piggy-back ride." - Max
Favorite Moments:
  • Fiona assuaging our anxiety
  • Orientation at St. Andrew's
  • Boat Ride on the Nile
  • Mango Juice
  • Dinner with Amr
DukeEngager of the Day: Zuri (she gets it two days in a row for her EXTREME patience and dedication)

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys--I've been on vacation while you've been settling in. But what a great blog! I've really enjoyed watching all your videos, checking out the tidbits, and reading all the posts. Its the next best thing to being there. . . . but a very, very distant second.

    ReplyDelete