Thursday, June 3, 2010

Today’s Tidbits – June 1 and 2

I’m not sure how well this idea will play out, but bear with me: I want to try and keep the blog fresh by adding a little special something everyday. That special something is the new section titled “Today’s Tidbits” (sorry but I love alliteration). I want to have little things that will define our day in ways pictures, videos, and postings won’t. That being said, I now present you with the maiden voyage of “Today’s Tidbits”.

If today had a title, it would be:

  • Professor Lo Vs. The One-Way Streets
  • “Just Push It”
  • It Wasn’t Me

Song of the Day:

  • “It Wasn’t Me” by Shaggy
  • “Sandstorm” by Darud

Favorite Moments of the Day:

  • Getting lost going from the airport to the apartment
  • Learning that when you park in Cairo, you should leave your car in neutral so people can push it if it is blocking the street
  • Arriving safely.
Toughest Cross-Cultural Interaction:

  • Buying fruit
  • Crossing the street

No comments:

Post a Comment