Saturday, June 5, 2010

Today's Tidbits - June 4

Today’s Title:

  • The Group Vs. Taxis
  • Darn Those Apricots!
  • Rap Like An Egyptian
  • The Battle Against Jet Lag
  • Vodaphone!
  • There’s A First Time For Everything: Street Food

Songs of the Day:

  • “Every Day I See My Dream” by LMFAO
  • “I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Have Money” by the 3 Egyptian Rappers at the Concert

Quotes of the Today:

  • “You Arab?” to Fernando by Mall Security Guard
  • “You have the worst Arabic I’ve ever heard!” to Ruba, by Native Speaker
  • “I just don’t understand you Egyptians” by Ruba, as a response to Native Speaker

Favorite Moments:

  • Wust El Balad Concert
  • Taxi Rides (on our own!)
  • Street Food Adventures
  • Sleeping, then Napping

(Former) DukeEngagers of the Day: Cosette and Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment